2014 Jingle Bell Run/Walk - Duluth, MN
Saturday, December 6, Grandma's Sports Garden
|ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.|
Registration is still available at the event.
Be part of the largest holiday 5K race series aimed to fight arthritis!
Chosen as one of the Most Incredible Themed Races, Jingle Bell Run/Walk for Arthritis is a fun and festive way to kick off your holidays by helping others!
Wear a holiday themed costume. Tie jingle bells to your shoelaces. Raise funds to help find a cure for arthritis, the nation's leading cause of disability. Run a 5 kilometer route or walk a 1 mile route with your team members and celebrate the season by giving.
At the Event
* 5k chip-timed run or 1 mile walk
* Post event celebration with food, refreshments, prizes and awards
* NEW! Team Tailgate and VIP areas. See "Day-of Activities and Event Info" for more information on how to earn the honors!
* Earn a Fundana by raising $30 above your registration fee. We'll mail you the Fundana direct to your house!
* Fun kid's activities and photo booth at the event
* Registration fee includes guaranteed t-shirt when registered by Nov. 17
* Prizes for best costume and most team spirit
* Overall top 3 male & female awards
* Awards for top 3 male & female finishers in each age category
(1-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 plus)
* Adult Registration
$35 Nov. 21 – Dec. 5
$40 Dec. 6
* Youth Registration
Applies to 12 and under
$20 Nov. 21 - Dec. 6
* Jingle in your Jammies - $25
Can't jingle with us, but still want to support the cause?
You can still fundraise and we'll send you your shirt!
**Online registration will shut down Thursday, December 4 at 2 pm. You can still register at packet pick up Friday, December 5 at Duluth Running Co. and the day-of the event.**
* 8:00 a.m. - Registration and T-shirt pick up
* 9:00 a.m. - Run/Walk Begins
* 9:45 a.m. - Post Event Celebration & Awards
from 80 million at MapMyRun
Name: Jennifer Hagerman
Phone: (651) 229-5373