2014 Jingle Bell Run/Walk - Duluth, MN
Saturday, December 6, Grandma's Sports Garden
Be part of the largest holiday 5K race series aimed to fight arthritis!
Chosen as one of the Most Incredible Themed Races, Jingle Bell Run/Walk for Arthritis is a fun and festive way to kick off your holidays by helping others!
Wear a holiday themed costume. Tie jingle bells to your shoelaces. Raise funds to help find a cure for arthritis, the nation's leading cause of disability. Run a 5 kilometer route or walk a 1 mile route with your team members and celebrate the season by giving.
At the Event
* 5k chip-timed run or 1 mile walk
* Post event celebration with food, refreshments, prizes and awards
* NEW! Team Tailgate and VIP areas. See "Day-of Activities and Event Info" for more information on how to earn the honors!
* Fun kid's activities and photo booth at the event
* Registration fee includes guaranteed t-shirt when registered by Nov. 17
* Prizes for best costume and most team spirit
* Overall top 3 male & female awards
* Awards for top 3 male & female finishers in each age category
(1-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 plus)
* Adult Registration
$30 through Nov. 20
$35 Nov. 21 – Dec. 5
$40 Dec. 6
* Youth Registration
Applies to 12 and under
$15 through Nov. 20
$20 Nov. 21 - Dec. 6
* Jingle in your Jammies - $25
Can't jingle with us, but still want to support the cause?
You can still fundraise and we'll send you your shirt!
* 8:00 a.m. - Registration and T-shirt pick up
* 9:00 a.m. - Run/Walk Begins
* 9:45 a.m. - Post Event Celebration & Awards
from 80 million at MapMyRun
Name: Jennifer Hagerman
Phone: (651) 229-5373